- Entrance to the park
- Picnic area equipped with tables and barbecue
- PPE technical equipment and helmet
- Protective gloves (can be purchased on site at a cost of € 1.50)
You can choose between different routes in height marked by colors according to the level of difficulty, from Green (simpler) to Black (more challenging). Platforms in the trees and passageways on cables, wooden logs, nets, ropes, Tibetan bridges and long ziplines to go from one tree to another.
The SuXzipline 2 cableways 130 meters long that cross the valley, get your fill of adrenaline!
Anyone can challenge themselves and tackle the steps, with the security of wearing a protective harness and experiencing the thrill of being suspended in the air.
- Fun high- altitude trails suitable for ages 8 and up !
- Guaranteed safety with the continuous lifeline on all routes
- 9 courses with increasing difficulty to test skills and balance
Access to the Baby Area and Trails is allowed only after registration at the Info Point and equipped withour helmet.Download here the indemnity form