Do you want to live an extraordinary experience with your class?
Come and visit us in Parcallario, the Adventure Park of the Iblei Mountains, where fun, adventure and sport they become synonyms in an extraordinary experience of the body and emotions.
For the schools of all levels we offer the opportunity to spend an exciting day outdoors trying to establish the right balance between playful moments (aerial paths through the trees) and didactic and environmental aspects (educational workshops and guided nature excursions)
There practice of balance in the void And the educational aspect of these activities that bring the coordination of the body and its movements , the challenge for the overcoming one’s limits and fears, they help to strengthen self-confidence and abilities, increase the sense of responsibility and they help to increase awareness and respect for the rules and the group.
All absolutely safety and in full respect for nature.
With the LINEAVITA CONTINUA installed in all the paths of the Park, any risk of accidental fall or distraction is eliminated.
- For schools it is possible to visit the Adventure Park from Monday to Friday, booking at least one week in advance to fix the date;
- To take advantage of the school prices, the group doing the activities must be at least 20 participants.
- School / group prices are not valid on Sundays and holidays.
- The group can stay on the routes for a maximum of 3 consecutive hours, unless otherwise agreed.
- Once the routes have been completed, it is possible to stay in the Park for the whole day to carry out other leisure or educational activities, both free, organized directly by the school or by our expert guides / animators (by reservation).
- It is advisable to wear long trousers, sneakers, or in any case comfortable closed shoes, sportswear and suitable to protect yourself from thermal excursions (the Adventure Park is 800 meters above sea level);
- In the park there is a KIOSCORISTORO where to book sandwiches and an area with benches and tables where you can have your packed lunch;
Info and Reservations
For all the info about quotes and how to organize your educational outing, call Salvina at 331 3305498.
Our staff is trained and attentive to the needs of school groups, follows the children and gives instructions on the use of carabiners and equipment (PPE) that are used to face activities on acrobatic courses in total safety.